What we're expecting

What we're expecting

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Useful Pregnancy & Baby site and applications

Being an Apple user, I have some apps which I read daily and religiously (better than those big and thick books since I am not actually a bookworm, but I do love collecting books, haha). The apps which I always use are:
  • Babycenter: My Pregnancy (If you're up for watching videos and having ideas on what to expect when you deliver (whether its normal delivery, c-section, water birth) or how procedures are done in providing epidural, or inducing labor, as well as helpful tips like breastfeeding, then you can also watch videos in this app, as long as you dont feel stressed afterwards, haha!)
  • What to expect: Pregnancy (has weekly and daily articles and tips for you to read)
While some of the useful links I read whenever I'm on my computer are:
I also have 1 (thick) book only which I borrowed from a friend and is worth reading:
  • What to expect when you're expecting
Recently, I downloaded the movie, "What to expect when you're expecting". Still haven't watched it though, but will inform you if its helpful or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment