What we're expecting

What we're expecting

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3D/4D

Yesterday, we went to the hospital for my scheduled 3D ultrasound (covered by my insurance, thanks God!), and since I was already there, might as well request for a 4D (wasn't covered by insurance, but I paid only 50% since insurance can pay the other half).


The only downside to having 4D is that if the baby is covering her face, maybe with her hand(s) or feet, then you won't get to clearly see the whole face, and it happened to us. Even if I tried moving my tummy just so she would move, but I guess our baby is really shy and very sleepy as I saw her yawn once from the monitor, haha.


I should've drank some juice or ate something sweet before having the ultrasound, unfortunately, I was already having a bad sore throat from the night before, so I didn't want to make it worse. But still, the experience of seeing your baby in 4D is worth it.. and since they'll be giving you a cd of the videos and captured screenshots.. still worth it!

And because mommy is too excited about the arrival of her lil' one, I also managed to make a quick and short video of her ultrasound videos (thanks to Macbook's easy to edit movie trailers from iMovie, haha). Here is the link of the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrTITah9ick&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Reese's 4D photo - showing her face with her hand covering her chin


Reese's 3D photo - showing her mouth and nose

No comments:

Post a Comment