What we're expecting

What we're expecting

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Shower!

Oh how I love baby showers! I was blessed enough to enjoy 2 baby showers for our princess. First baby shower I had was a surprise, prepared by our Basketball group friends/families, with my husband as part of the planning, and the 2nd one was not a surprise because I took part in the planning, inviting and preparing of decorations & souvenirs. And both occasions were really fun!

Make sure to include games in the shower as it will surely bring tons of laughter. Here's a helpful link for planning what games to play. http://www.babyshower101.com/baby_shower_games.html


I just want to share some of the decors and cakes which we had during both showers for ideas.

B-A-B-Y S-H-O-W-E-R
Searched for coloring book-style onesies from the internet, and typed in each letter, then printed on a pink cardboard. Bought some pink/white ribbon as clothes string and used clothespins to hang the printed onesies. 


BALLOONS
This was a gift and made by our friend. So cute! 


3-TIER DIAPER CAKE
This is what mommy had accomplished (and I really felt proud of what I did, haha!). It was easy to make, thanks to so many ideas from the Internet, and for the earlier gifts received, especially the packs of diapers.


IT'S A GIRL PINK CHIFFON CAKE
Given by a friend from church. Tastes as good as it looks.

WELCOME BABY GIRL CHOCOLATE CAKE
Yummy as well..




IT'S A GIRL CHOCOLATE CAKE
Too bad Mommy can't go on eating all these cakes or else, baby would get so big inside her tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment