What we're expecting

What we're expecting

Friday, October 12, 2012

Reese's 2nd month!

Seems like it was just yesterday when I gave birth to my adorable baby girl, and now she's completed her 2nd month.. They were right, babies do grow up fast. When she was just a newborn, I would wish for her to grow up soon so that I can carry her without having to support her head and neck with my other hand (since I was having a hard time with a newborn), that she would be able see so I can play with her and make her smile, and that she would be able to crawl already, then eventually learn to walk and so on.. but realizing now that they really do grow up fast, now there are times that I would wish that she would just remain this cute, tiny creature without any cares in the world, and would only sleep, feed and cry at times, haha!

On our visit to her paediatrician for her 2nd month check up, she weighed 5 kg, and with a length of 56 cm. Her previous weight and height were at 4 kg and 53 cm. Thanks God for her continuous growth and for the good health He has given her, and no sicknesses until now.

Her activities/milestones:
* sleeps and feeds (of course)
* stretches too much (that it gets hard for her grandma to hold her when she does so better put her in bed and let her stretch all she wants)

* smiles while awake (this time, I saw her first real smile at mommy last Sep 12.. aww.. priceless!)
* laughing (before and during her sleep.. good that I was able to take a video of her once)
* lifts her head up (for longer seconds now)
* turns her head from side to side
* grasping our finger to lift her body up
* looks at your face
* didn't cry during bath time (and was looking at grandma and mommy while we bathed her.. first time without crying exactly on her 2nd month, Sep 13, and I hope its just the start of the many no-crying-her-lungs-out-during-bath times to follow, haha)
* 2nd vaccines - 1st dose of Rotarix


2nd month pictures:

2 comments:

  1. Bella cried during bath time til she was one! Goodluck on your bath time battle hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga ati, wow, tgal nun ha, by now im sure you've mastered getting her bathed for 5-10mins lang.. Buti when I said that sana that day was the start of no more crying, true naman.. the next bath time up to now.. hindi na sya naiyak.. I think because she started seeing nun so aware na sya kung ano ginagawa sa kanya, hehe.

      Delete