What we're expecting

What we're expecting

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby Girl Checklist

I tend to be organized at times, and when I need to prepare for any event, I usually prepare something in Excel (one of my favorite tools in MS office I must say), as long as I'm in the mood. I made so many checklists already - for my wedding, vacations/outings, etc.. I must say, all have been helpful to me as I dont want to go on an outing/event and remember when I'm already at the place that I missed something. So I have a print-out of my checklist, and I just take 1 everytime I need it. Maybe I'll have it laminated later on.


With the expected arrival of our baby girl, I got excited again.. Searched for different sites for tips on what I need to have and buy for my baby, so expect that some of the items on my list are actually exaggerated.

If anyone wants a copy, just let me know, I can send you this checklist plus my Outing-Vacation Checklist. :D

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your check list! I've been searching all over the internet for a good checklist to get ready for our baby girl (only 5 weeks left....YIKES) when I found yours! Anyway I could get you to email the file to me??? I would really appreciate it!!!
    dqheiner@yahoo.com
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, apologies for seeing your comment just now. Will send you the checklist and hope you make a good use out of it ;) You are free to edit your version as I'll be sending you the excel file ;)

      Delete
  2. We got so excited when we finally found the perfect checklist for our baby Luna!!!
    Could you please send us both lists? We would really appreciate it!
    maria.estela.martino@gmail.com

    Thanxs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I totally love your checklist. WOuld it be possible to send me a copy. shannae.smith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I've finally sent you the checklist just now. Hope it helps. :)

      Delete
  4. Could you send me the list as well. Thanks... jenniferalorenz25@yahoo.com I use more.. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you send me the list as well. Thanks... hanisahbintisalleh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete